Friday, September 16, 2011

Star Scientist: Cameran Ball

Each full week of school, Room 161 has a "Star Scientist" and gets to participate in many fun & exciting activities. On Fridays, the Star Scientist will share some type of electronic biography that they create at home. 

Click on the link below to check out Cameran Ball!
 
Cameran Ball's Biography

2 Shout-Outs:

YearntoLearn said...

I'd love to add more science fun to my day. Do you have any forms or letters to explain your Star Scientist idea.

Also, I couldn't get the link to work.

Denise

Yearn to Learn Blog

Katie and Steve said...

Denise,

I'd love to share what I have with you! Just e-mail me and I will forward you everything I have! I am in the process of trying to get the link to work on here! Unfortunately, it's one of the only medias I can use at school that opens correctly...Just not for the rest of the world!

Katie
katie@readingresource.net

Post a Comment