Do you remember this READ-O????
Steve and I've had such a huge response...and we heart you so much, we've made a READ-O for the school year!
READO-O can be used in a variety of ways to keep your students practicing important skills at home during each month of the school year. READ-O is especially useful for helping parents practice important literacy skills with children and offers a fun effective way to keep kids engaged in academic activities...especially during winter, spring, and summer breaks! We've scaffolded the ELA Common Core month by month in a black and white template, easy for printing for each of your students!
- August/September: Reading Foundation & Reading Literature
- October: Reading Foundation, Reading Literature, & Language
- November: Reading Foundation, Reading Literature, & Language
- December: Reading Foundation, Language, & Speaking and Listening
- January: Reading Foundation, Reading Informational Text, & Language
- February: Reading Foundation, Language, & Writing
- March: Reading Informational Text, Language, & Writing
- April: Reading Literature, Language, & Writing
- May/June: Reading Literature, Language, & Writing
|Our TpT Store|
Head on over to our TpT Store to download a free sample and purchase our year long READ-O! Please leave us some feedback and let us know what you think!