Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Volume 1.8

Take a look at Team Schappelkins' new classroom pets! Yep, we've got our tarantula! I've posted a pic below incase you want to see the close up!



We named our new friend, "Ocho Piernas Applet!"

2 Shout-Outs:

Team Nielson's Newstand said...

Katie,
I just came across your blog and I am LOVIN' it! I just had to comment on this post because we have a tarantula as a class pet this year as well. We have witnessed such fun events with our pet. The kiddos named ours "Harry Hollywood" because we have a Hollywood theme this year!

Katie and Steve said...

Glad you found us! I brought our class tarantula home for winter break and it's been very active and quite entertaining. I think it prefers the quietness of my home!

Keep checking back for more updates to our blog! :)

Post a Comment