Sunday, October 30, 2011

Math Websites for Kids

ReadingResource.net has gone mathematical! Will there ever be a MathResource.net???? We'll just have to wait and see! But for now, we've got some new math sites to share with you that align with the Common Core Standards.


Math Websites for Kids
After five weeks of promising my kids that I'd create a Math Websites for Kids it's finally here! Although it's under construction, I think it's good enough for my little mathematicians to use! 


If you have any links that you think should be added, please send them our way. 

2 Shout-Outs:

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

Great sites! Thanks for sharing! You should also check out and add www.multiplication.com

albina N muro said...

Math. A+ Math This site has plenty of activities and games to help beginning to intermediate math students improve their skills. Flash cards, concentration games. help me with math

Post a Comment