Monday, January 21, 2019

Holy cow. It's been a L...O...N...G time since I last blogged. Like five years long. A lot has happened in the past five years. Steve and I went from working in the same district to new roles in new (separate) districts.

He is currently the Literacy Coordinator and making some major headway for his school district. Steve was recently given a huge shout-out from the International Dyslexia Association Central Ohio and spoke to the Ohio School Board (hour 1/minute 33). Between taking care of his three boys and texting me to brag about his days off...



He's pretty busy.

Me? Well, I have taken a little hiatus from website work, blogging, and social media for the past few years. Landing a new role in a new district was a challenge. Although it is in close proximity to my previous district, they couldn't be more different! After settling into my job, I purchased a house...and quickly jumped into my new roles as a plumber, landscaper, roofer, painter, full-time leaf raker, and wanna-be designer. During my free time, I have also tried to focus on myself...eating better and working out everyday. Blah, blah, blah.

Just recently I realized how much I miss you all and sharing classroom ideas & strategies. So, here I am. Back at it again. Today my goal is to get all of my social media icons back up and working. In the meantime, here are other ways to stalk me in my classroom:

Stay warm, friends!

0 Shout-Outs:

Post a Comment